OUR PLEDGE TO OUR GUESTS
– Greenwoods Bed & Breakfast Inn welcomes all responsible guests regardless of their race, religion, ethnic origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. We encourage our guests to “be themselves” here at Greenwoods. We will never impose our personal religious, political, or social convictions on any of our guests or create an environment where such closely held convictions of our guests may feel unwelcome. We celebrate and honor all those we are privileged to lodge under our roof!
Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
A valid credit card is required to hold a reservation. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
- A deposit equal to 50% of the reservation or equal to one night’s lodging, whichever is greater, will be charged to your credit card at the time of booking.
- You will be charged a $25.00 per room processing fee for all cancellations or date changes. You may cancel or change the date of a reservation 14 days prior to arrival. For cancellations or date changes within 14 days of arrival, you will be held responsible for all room charges unless we are able to rebook the room.
- For extended stays of 4 or more days, a 30-day cancellation notice is required, or you will be responsible for all room charges if we are unable to rebook the room.
- Deposit and Cancellation policies apply to all gift certificate reservations.
A note about our cancellation policy:
Our cancellation policy is typical for small bed and breakfast inns. Unlike larger inns and hotels, we are not able to easily adjust to the loss of income through cancelled reservations. For this reason, it is necessary for us to follow our policy closely. We understand that weather conditions, illness, or other personal reasons may result in the need to cancel a reservation; for that reason, we highly recommend trip insurance. One source of such protection is here:
In the event of any cancellation, we will do all in our power to re-book the room and will reduce the extent of your responsibility for payment accordingly.
Check-in / Check-out:
- Guests are received for check-in between the hours of 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM.
Early check-ins are often not possible and will not be accepted without prior arrangement. Late check-ins, also, are not always possible and require advance arrangement. In the event of unforeseen circumstances (e.g. a delayed flight), it is necessary for you to contact us immediately with your estimated arrival time.
- Check-out is 11:00 AM
- Accommodations are not suitable for children under the age of 16. Guests arriving with a child below that age will not be permitted to stay.
- Greenwoods Bed & Breakfast Inn is a Non-Smoking facility with limited designated outdoor smoking/vaping areas available. Smoking and vaping are not permitted indoors or on any of the outdoor porches or decks.
- Unregistered guests are not permitted on the property and in the B&B unless dropping off or retrieving registered guests.
- We are not able to accommodate pets.
- Appliances for cooking or warming food are not permitted in guest rooms except for equipment provided in the Adirondack Suite.
We Respect Your Privacy
Your Personal Information
When users elect to make online reservations, users are required to supply certain personal information. This information is used to verify your identity and secure your booking. We only utilize your email addresses in pre-stay and post-stay communication. We will not disclose, share, sell or divulge your personal information, such as address, email, and telephone numbers to third parties, unless we have informed you, been authorized by you or are required to do so by law. We will maintain this information in accordance with our strict confidentiality standards.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
What rights you have over your data
You may request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Website Accessibility Statement:
Greenwoods Bed & Breakfast Inn is committed to making our website accessible to people with disabilities.
We have designed our website to be accessible for impaired users to see, navigate, interact and understand the content provided as per the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA).
We have tested the functionality of this website with the achecker.ca tool and the Google Chrome Accessibility Audit tool. We have also tested keyboard only functionality so that people who use screen readers or can’t use a mouse are able to navigate through the website pages efficiently.
We will continue to make every effort to meet evolving accessibility standards.
Currently our reservation system does not meet AA standards of WCAG 2.0. This is something we will continue to address with our reservation company, so that it too will be accessible to people with disabilities in the future. If you find you are having difficulty determining availability or booking an accommodation via our online system, please contact us at the links below and we will be happy to assist you directly.
As we continue to improve our website functionality, we appreciate your concerns and suggestions. We welcome impaired uses to share accessibility issues you may find.
Contact us at the links below.
Phone: (585) 229-2111