Greenwoods Bed & Breakfast Inn is proud to have been rated by Trip Advisor as the 10th best inn in the country (and the best in New York).
Come experience the beautiful Finger Lakes region of New York State!
Always book direct on this site or by phone for the best rates, for complete room availability, for the best service, and for all amenities mentioned on our website!
NOTES ON COVID-19:
NEW COVID-19 CHANGES EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 23rd.Due to Covid-19, this winter we will only have our Adirondack Suite open/available for bookings.The Adirondack Suite has its own private entrance, a king bed, dining area, fireplace and couch.Guests will NOT have access to the normal common areas of the house. Guests are welcome to use all outdoor common areas including the hot tub. Guests will be given instructions for self check-in and should expect to have little to no contact with Greenwoods staff. A continental breakfast will be pre-stocked in the room prior to arrival.
We will not be serving breakfast during this time.We have reduced the room’s rate in accordance with the changes in service. Note there is a two night minimum for all stays. We look forward to resuming our normal operations in the spring.If you have any questions about what to expect please call us here at 585-505-1705. Stay healthy and safe, we wish you happy holidays and New Year.
- The Inn is open with limited availability .
- All guest rooms will be cleaned/disinfected thoroughly before your check-in. We use RescueR solution a disinfectant which kills corona virus in 1 minute.
- Each party’s breakfast will be served at separate tables on each floor.
- We will attempt to have minimal interactions with you while still providing you an outstanding experience here at Greenwoods.
- Throughout the duration of the COVID pandemic we will NOT have house keeping services enter guests rooms during their stay.
- We are also changing breakfast from the normal 3 courses served to two larger courses.
- As much as possible we ask that you maintain a social distance of 6 feet from our staff/other guests and wear a face covering when in common areas.
- There is hand sanitizer in the common areas of the house. Please use the sanitizer and wash your hands regularly.
Perched on a wooded hilltop above Honeoye Lake, our home near Canandaigua, NY was built to reflect New York’s historic “Great Camp” tradition. The log cabin lodge rambles over three levels, with a lofty Great Room and wood-burning fireplace at its heart. Surrounded by rustic log walls, you will find roomy guest accommodations with luxurious bedding and exceptional amenities. The entire inn was renovated in 2018 with fresh décor and new beds. Breakfasts are a multi-course, gourmet affair, served up with warm hospitality.
Six acres of woods and ponds surround the inn, and nearby are endless Finger Lakes attractions and activities to keep you busy. If your idea of a perfect getaway is just relaxing, you are welcome to watch birds from the deck in the summer, curl up with a book by the fire in winter, or soak in the hot tub under the stars year-round.
Greenwoods Bed & Breakfast Inn is a place of remarkable natural beauty. We look forward to welcoming you!