Welcome to Greenwoods Bed & Breakfast Inn…
in the beautiful Finger Lakes region of New York State!
Always book direct on this site or by phone for the best rates, for complete room availability, for the best service, and for all amenities mentioned on our website!
NOTES ON COVID-19:
- The Inn is open with limited availability .
- All guest rooms will be cleaned/disinfected thoroughly and remain empty for a minimum of 3 days before your check-in. We use RescueR solution a disinfectant which kills corona virus in 5 minutes.
- Each party will be instructed to use a separate entrance to prevent people from congregating in the common areas.
- To further help prevent guests from congregating in common areas we will not book more than one party on each floor. Additionally each party’s breakfast will be served at separate tables on each floor.
- We will attempt to have minimal interactions with you while still providing you an outstanding experience here at Greenwoods.
- Throughout the duration of the COVID pandemic we will NOT have house keeping services enter guests rooms during their stay.
- We are also changing breakfast from the normal 3 courses served to one large course. Your cook/server will be wearing a face mask, hair net and gloves.
- Detailed self check-in instructions will be provided shortly before your stay.
- As much as possible we ask that you maintain a social distance of 6 feet from our staff/other guests and wear a face covering when in common areas.
- There is hand sanitizer in the common areas of the house. Please use the sanitizer and wash your hands regularly.
Perched on a wooded hilltop above Honeoye Lake, our home near Canandaigua, NY was built to reflect New York’s historic “Great Camp” tradition. The log cabin lodge rambles over three levels, with a lofty Great Room and wood-burning fireplace at its heart. Surrounded by rustic log walls, you will find roomy guest accommodations with luxurious bedding and exceptional amenities. The entire inn was renovated in 2018 with fresh décor and new beds. Breakfasts are a multi-course, gourmet affair, served up with warm hospitality.
Six acres of woods and ponds surround the inn, and nearby are endless Finger Lakes attractions and activities to keep you busy. If your idea of a perfect getaway is just relaxing, you are welcome to watch birds from the deck in the summer, curl up with a book by the fire in winter, or soak in the hot tub under the stars year-round.
Greenwoods Bed & Breakfast Inn is a place of remarkable natural beauty. We look forward to welcoming you!