Re-live the spirit that was America in our Western New York bed and breakfast, a country log home nestled in the foothills of the Finger Lakes region, offering panoramic Honeoye Lake and Valley views.
- All major credit cards accepted.
Greenwoods deposit and cancellation policy:
- A valid credit card is required to hold a reservation.
- You will be charged a $25.00 processing fee for all cancellations or date changes. You may cancel or change the date of a reservation 14 days prior to arrival. For cancellations or date changes within 14 days of arrival, you will be held responsible for all room charges unless we are able to rebook the room.
- For extended stays of 4 or more days or groups occupying 3 or more rooms a 30 day cancellation is required.
- Deposit and Cancellation policies apply to all gift certificate reservations.
- A two-night minimum stay is required.
Check-in / Check-out
- Guests are received for check-in between the hours of 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM.
Late arrivals will not be accepted without prior arrangement.
- Check-out is 11:00 AM
- Accommodations are not suitable for children under the age of 12
- Greenwoods Bed & Breakfast Inn is a Non-Smoking facility with limited designated outdoor smoking areas available. We recommend heavy smokers seek alternate accommodations.
View Larger Map
From the New York State Thruway 90:
Exit 43: south on Route 21 to Canandaigua, left on main street (RT. 332), right on Rt. 5&20 west. Left on Rt. 64 south, right on Rt. 20A, 5 miles to Quayle Rd. on the right.
South on Rt. 332 into Canandaigua, right on Rd. 5&20 west. Left on Rt. 64 south, right on Rt. 20A, 5 miles to Quayle Rd. on the right.
Rt. 96 east, to Rt. 444 south, left on Rt. 5&20 east, right on Rt. 64 south, right on Rt. 20A, 5 miles to Quayle Rd. on the right.
Rt. 390 So., exit Avon Routes 5&20, east approx. 8 miles, right on County Rd. 37-south (65 north). South to Honeoye, left on Route 20A east approx. 2.5 miles, Quayle Rd. will be on the left.
From the South:
Route 15 north, to Rt. 17 west, to 390 north, to exit 3 go north Rt. 21 to Rt.15 north to Route 15A north, right on Rt. 20A 1-3/4 miles east of Honeoye, Quayle Rd. will be on the left.